Framingham, Mass. - The Framingham State University women's soccer team received the game's only goal in the 72nd minute from senior Hannah Kane (North Attleboro, Mass.) as the Rams defeated MCLA 1-0 in Massachusetts State Collegiate Athletic Conference (MASCAC) women's soccer action at this afternoon at Maple Street Field.
- Score: Framingham State 1, MCLA 0
- Records: Framingham State (3-8, 2-2 MASCAC), MCLA (3-8, 1-3)
- Location: Maple Street Field - Framingham, Mass.
INSIDE THE NUMBERS:
- After a scoreless half, Kane converted in the 72nd minute for the only goal as the Rams controlled the contest.
- The Rams controlled play throughout the afternoon as they held a commanding 21-1 shot advantage over MCLA, but could not get one past Trailblazer keeper Megan Richardson for most of the contest.
- Madison Brown earned the shutout win for the Rams as she stopped the only shot she faced.
- Richardson took the loss for the Trailblazers despite making eight stops between the pipes for MCLA.
- The Rams have now won three straight overall and two in a row in league action after defeating Salem State last Saturday.
The Rams are off until next Friday when they travel to Mass. Maritime for a MASCAC contest beginning at 6 p.m., while the Trailblazers host Northern Vermont-Johnson on Tuesday in a non-conference tilt beginning at 6 p.m.