Framingham, Mass. – The Framingham State University field hockey team closed the 2018 season with a 3-0 loss at home to Eastern Connecticut State Univeristy in Little East Conference (LEC) action this evening at Maple Street Field.
- Score: Eastern Connecticut 3, Framingham State 0
- Records: Framingham State (3-14, 1-11 LEC), Eastern Connecticut (5-9, 5-7 LEC)
- Location: Maple Street Field - Framingham, Mass.
HOW IT HAPPENED:
- The Warriors got on the board first in the 16th minute as junior Morgan Sanson converted an unassisted marker.
- Just over five minutes later, the Warriors doubled their lead as Sanson assisted on a tally from freshman Sydney Collentine.
- The Warriors would add a final goal in the 49th minute as senior Erin Sheehan assisted on a tally from junior Lindsey McKeon.
INSIDE THE NUMBERS:
- Eastern Connecticut outshot the Rams 14-8 in the contest and held a 7-4 edge in penalty corners.
- Senior Haley Duggan (Framingham, Mass.) took the loss for the Rams in the cage. Duggan made seven saves in her final collegiate action.
- Sophomore Keira Integlia earned the victory in net going 61 minutes and making four saves before giving way to freshman Abby Harris who did not record a save in her nine minutes of action.