Framingham, Mass.- The Framingham State men's soccer team scored a goal in each half en route to a 2-0 win over Fisher College in non-conference action Monday afternoon at Maple Street Field.
- Score: Framingham State 2, Fisher College 0
- Records: Framingham State (4-2-1), Fisher College (1-3)
- Location: Maple Street Field – Framingham, Mass.
HOW IT HAPPENED:
- The Rams got on the board just over ten minutes into the game when Jared Nardizzi (Framingham, Mass.) found the back of the net with an assist coming from Isaac De Souza (Sao Paulo, Brazil)
- In the 30th minute Fisher was awarded a penalty shot that was saved by the Rams keeper Corey Davidge (Blackstone, Mass.) who proceeded to then make another diving save off the ensuing rebound to keep the Falcons off the board.
- In the 68th minute Bryce Nardizzi (Framingham, Mass.) added an insurance goal off a great lead pass from Ken Stahovish (Springfield, Mass.).
INSIDE THE NUMBERS:
- Davidge made six saves in the win for the Rams.
- Christopher Garcia (Rowland Heights, CA) turned away nice shots in net for the Falcons.
- The Rams outshot Fisher by margin of 23-to-7 and a 14-to-1 margin in the second half.
- The Rams also held the advantage in corners 10-to-4 in the game.
- Fisher will travel Becker for a 6pm match on Wednesday September 19th.
- The Rams will travel to Curry on the same day for a 6:30 pm kickoff.
- For the latest on Framingham State Athletics, follow the Rams via social media on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and YouTube.