Manchester, N.H. – The Framingham State outdoor women's outdoor track and field team competed this morning at the Second Annual Penmen Relays.
- Meet: Second Annual Penmen Relays
- Location: Southern New Hampshire University
INSIDE THE NUMBERS:
- The Rams had four runners compete in the 100M dash with Valerie Christian leading the way at 12.87 seconds. Kiyana Chataigne and Harriet Koramoah followed at less than a second apart at 15.13 and 15.66. Rounding out the field was Victoria Gibbs at 16.7.
- The Rams had six runner race in the 200M dash with Charys Lopes-Dishmey leading the way with a time of 28.7. Chinyere Newsome followed at 29.98, while Patrice Haney crossed at 30.17 in her heat.
- In the 800M, Kathryn Hayes was the Rams lone competitor crossing the line at 2;47.
- Dana Arburr, Amena El-Sayed and Eliza Weisse competed in the mile race with El-Sayed leading the way in a time of 5:51. Weisse finished at 6:09 and Arburr at 6:41.
- The Rams raced in the 4 X 100 relay with Christian, Haney, Lopes-Dishmey and Newsone crossing in 53:5.
- Christian was the Rams lone competitor in the long jump reaching 4.36M, while Julia Sanborn tossed the discus 30.05M.
The Rams are back in action next Saturday at the Eric Loeschner Memorial Invitational hosted by Fitchburg State beginning at 9:30 a.m.