North Dartmouth, Mass. – The Framingham State University women's cross country team raced this morning at the UMass Dartmouth Invitational and finished in 35th place.
- Finish: Framingham State finished in 35th place, while Brandis University finished in first place.
- Location: North Dartmouth, Mass. – UMass Dartmouth
INSIDE THE NUMBERS:
- Freshman Eliza Weisse (Hampden, Mass.) was the Rams top finisher completing the 5K course through the campus of UMass Dartmouth in a time of 20:32.
- Juniors Amena El-Sayed (Milton, Mass.) and Beatrice Donoghue (Rowley, Mass.) were the next finished for the Rams crossing the line just over a second apart at 21:35 and 21:36 respectively.
- Sophomore Eri Takahashi (Plymouth, Mass.) followed at 22:36, while junior Dana Arburr (Glastonbury, Conn.) and freshman Kammarie Pelland (Fitchburg, Mass.) finished at 22:47 and 22:53.
- Closing out the field for the Rams in the varsity race was freshman Ashley Bosch (Ashby, Mass.) at 23:21 and classmate Kathryn Hayes (Dedham, Mass.) at 23:26.
The Rams are back in action on September 22nd at the Williams Purple Valley Classic with the women's race beginning at 11:30 a.m.