Boston, Mass. – The Framingham State University women's cross country team was back on the course this afternoon and placed third led by a 11th place finish by freshman Eliza Weisse (Hampden, Mass.) at the Suffolk Invitational.
- Finish: Framingham State finished in 3rd place, while Emmanuel College finished in first place.
- Location: Franklin Park – Boston, Mass.
INSIDE THE NUMBERS:
- Freshman Eliza Weisse (Hampden, Mass.) was the Rams top finisher placing 11th after completing the 5K course through Franklin Park in a time of 20:43.
- Sophomore Beatrice Donoghue (Rowley, Mass.) was just two places behind Weisse crossing the line 13th after completing the course in 20:52.
- Following for the Rams was sophomore Amena El-Sayed (Milton, Mass.) who crossed at 21:53. She was followed by sophomore Eri Takahashi (Plymouth, Mass.) who finished at 22:22 and freshman Kammarie Pelland (Fitchburg, Mass.) who finished at 22:30.
- Junior Dana Arburr (Glastonbury, Conn.) also had a strong race for the Rams crossing at 23 minutes, while freshman Kathryn Hayes (Dedham, Mass.) and classmate Ashley Bosch (Ashby, Mass.) followed at 23:20 and 23:30.
- Rounding out the field for the Rams were senior Emily Como (Phillipston, Mass.) at 26:10, junior Kylie Stupalski (Fairhaven, Mass.) at 26:14 and junior Meagan Kohlenberger (Lee, Mass.) at 33:19.
The Rams are idle next week, but are back in action Saturday, October 27th at the MASCAC Championships.