Brunswick, Maine – Freshman Eliza Weisse (Hampden, Mass.) was the Rams top finisher as the Framingham State University women's cross country team finished in 44thplace at the NCAA Div. III New England Regional Championship race hosted my Bowdoin College at Saturday morning.
- Finish: Framingham State finished in 44thplace, while MIT captured the 2018 New England Women's Cross Country Title
- Location: Brunswick, Maine – Bowdoin College
INSIDE THE NUMBERS
- Weisse led the Rams completing the 6K course in a time of 24:37 which landed her in 155th place.
- Junior Beatrice Donoghue (Rowley, Mass.) & Amena El-Sayed (Milton, Mass.) crossed the line after completing the course in 26:08 & 26:20.
- They were followed by sophomore junior Dana Arburr (Glastonbury, Conn) who finished at 26:56 and was trailed by Eri Takahashi (Plymouth, Mass.) who finished at 27:35.
- Rounding out the field for the Rams were freshman Kammarie Pelland (Fitchburg, Mass.) who crossed at 27:47 and classmate Kathryn Hayes (Dedham, Mass.) who crossed at 28:31.
- For the latest on Framingham State Athletics, follow the Rams via social media on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and YouTube.