Boston, Mass. – The Framingham State University women's cross country team had a solid showing and placed ninth at the 2019 Suffolk Invitational at Franklin Park.
- Meet: Suffolk Invitational hosted by Suffolk University
- Location: Boston, Mass. – Franklin Park
INSIDE THE NUMBERS:
- Sophomore Eliza Weisse (Hampden, Mass.) paced the Rams on the course finishing in 21st place completing the 5K course in a time of 20:39.
- Freshman Alison Pais (Peabody, Mass.) was just under a minute behind Weisse in 44th crossing in a time of 21:25.
- Senior Beatrice Donoghue (Rowley, Mass.) placed next for the Rams 11 seconds later in 47th place at 21:36.
- Sophomore Ashley Bosch (Ashby, Mass.) and senior Dana Arburr (Glastonbury, Conn.) followed rounding out the top five for the Rams finishing just three places apart at 22:37 and 22:40.
- Sophomores Kammarie Pelland (Fitchburg, Mass.) and Katie Hayes (Dedham, Mass.) followed next for the Rams and rounded out the top seven at 23:13 and 23:16.
The Rams are back in action on November 2nd at the MASCAC Championships hosted by Worcester State.