Brunswick, Maine – The Framingham State University women's cross country team closed the season this afternoon with a 41st place finish at the 2019 NCAA Division III New England Cross Country Regional at the Pickard Field Cross Country Course.
- Meet: NCAA Division III Cross Country New England Regional – hosted by Bowdoin College
- Location: Brunswick, Maine – Pickard Field Cross Country Course
INSIDE THE NUMBERS:
- Sophomore Eliza Weisse (Hampden, Mass.), who earned All-MASCAC honors two weeks ago, crossed the line of the 6,000 meter course first for the Rams. Weisse placed 167th and completed the course in a time of 24:29.
- Sophomore Beatrice Donoghue and freshman Alison Pais (Peabody, Mass.) followed for the Rams. Donoghue crossed first at 25:40 and Pais was not far behind completing the final race of her rookie season in a time of 26:18.
- Senior Dana Arburr (Glastonbury, Conn.) followed next for the Rams at a time of 26:50, while freshman Emily Newcomb (Raynham, Mass.) and sophomore Kammarie Pelland (Fitchburg, Mass.) rounded out the finishers for the Rams in times of 27:23 and 27:49.